Kerri and Simon would like to thank the following people:
- David & Sylvia, Kerri's Parents
- Doff & Chris, Simon's Parents
- Ron Chaple, Toastmaster extraordinaire / wedding day manager / OIC security
- Stephanie, for being a brilliant Bridesmaid, for buying me a bread roll and didn't mind when Kerri threw it up.
- Malclom, Paul and Mike for being brilliant best men / ushers, setting bar up, serving drinks, drinking drinks, meeting and greeting guests, setting up PA, playing music. Also not to mention a special thank you for getting involved in the Fridays evening game of Uno and a pre-wedding drinking session, ending up in a lock in a local Sherborne Pub.
- Ron Henson, Chief Pimm's maker, thank you for getting our guests tipsy.
- Neil (Bridesmaid's bloke), for giving Kerri's mum a lift to the Castle, which we thought was quite important, and collecting emergency needed drinks. Also thank you for discovering that the lads were on there way out on a drinking session on the Friday night, and alerting the bride to be. Which we then gate crashed.
- Royal British Legion, Christchurch, Youth Band, for providing an afternoon's entertainment, giving some music for the tipsy people to dance to.
- Ian Pollard, Sherborne Castle Estates Manager, for getting value for money from the horse and carriage by diverting us to the other side of the castle and back again to the Orangey. Kerri has never seen anyone run so fast! And for providing excellent grounds and lovely shrubbery for the horse to nibble while waiting.
- Mark Cox, our caterer, from roast around the coast, for providing an excellent banquet for our guests. For giving our guests some energy to dance.
- Jo, our florist who provided a breathtaking flower arrangement in the Orangery, posy bouquets, and table decorations. They weren't eaten by the horse, roses didn't take his fancy.
- Charlie Nunn, who lent us his Royal Naval sword to cut the cake with.
- Nigel Fergson, who provided the lovely marquee which held the toasts, eating, drinking, celebrating, socializing, cake cutting, dancing, and that first dance / sway thing.
- Jerry Fenner, the photographer, we have never smiled so much, who captured the day.
- Tequila, our house band, which was the bargain of the day, for interacting with the guests, providing the singing and music, and encouraging people to dance.
- Rob Smith, who gave the Bride and Groom a lift back to the Hotel.
Thanks to all the guests who turned up to celebrate our day, we hoped you enjoyed the day as we certainly did.
(If anyone was impressed with Kerri's wedding organisation skills she is available for hire at a reasonable rate.)